Our Brokerage Department markets and leases properties within our management portfolio as well as commercial properties for new clients.
By working closely with our clients, and drawing on the experience of our brokers, we are able to develop a unique leasing strategy for each property. Each leasing strategy takes into consideration the client’s goals, the target market, optimum tenant mix and current market conditions.
Once a marketing strategy is agreed upon, Biagini Properties, Inc. promotes each vacancy with maximum exposure, including:
- Develop detailed, full-colored marketing brochures
- Distribute brochures to the commercial brokerage community and targeted prospects
- List vacancies on a national database
- List vacancies on LoopNet, the world’s largest commercial retail listing service, Craigslist, and Biagini Properties, Inc. website
- Email blasts to retailers and retail brokers
- Install leasing signs in windows and on the street
- Personal tours of the space to prospective tenants
- Identify, screen and qualify prospective tenants
- Prepare, negotiate and document offers to lease
- Prepare, negotiate and deliver lease agreement documents
From the initial meeting with our client to the satisfactory completion of the leasing transaction, the professional leasing agents at Biagini Properties, Inc. are there to represent our clients’ interests and goals.
If you are interested in more information in our Leasing services, please contact us at email@example.com